SASS could not exist if it were not for its parents.
First of all they are expected to:
- Attend all of their children’s lessons both Fridays and Saturdays
- Practice at home with their children
- Play CDs and DVDs for their children daily
- Read and study about the Suzuki Method and Musical Parenting
- See to the care and safe use of their child’s violin
- Bring children to Recitals and Events
They also have given their time and efforts to help raise matching funds for violins. These parents also kindly help with recitals and their receptions. Dr Jimenez and Ms. Cynthia are very grateful for all of the support that this program has received from its parents.